.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 09, 2003

Spudsville

Not because I'm eating potatoes. After the big flurry of activity this weekend, I have spent most of the week Not Doing Jack Shit in the kitchen (except for unpacking my kitchenetc.com order - I now have bubble wrap to last me for a while) and eating what's in the fridge. Haven't housecleaned, either.

Since I *had* been talking salmon with a couple of people (thanks to a yummy dinner one pal had and reported), I wanted to be sure that this story was in the blog. A friend and I have a running joke about "pink salmon" and the whole idea of color swatches cracks me up. Although thinking of it I'm mildly annoyed that I'm not going to be in Seattle during Copper River season. They fly it down here but $25/lb is pretty steep!

I did make some blueberry muffins last night. Might still get organized enough to make the Middle Eastern chopped salad this am. Definitely going to the Bowl this evening since the stuff in the fridge is starting to run out and the weekend is a better time for production cooking. I'm even getting mildly bored with asparagus enchiladas :-).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home